Hello from Maine

Up in northern maine here Sherman area. My crossfire pro just shipped. Im completely green to this, but the forums and youtube have helped

hello from the flatlands of Massachusettsā€¦ agn, not real close but would be happy to ans any questions and you can probably get here from there, ā€¦seriously, there is a learning curve which can be intimidating and frustrating but not insurmountable and eventually the whole thing will become 2ā€™nd nature, you wonā€™t be disappointed, agn if I can be of any help just sing outā€¦

seasons greetings and happy cutting, Mike P

2 Likes

hey welcomeā€¦if you ever need any help or advice on the 62iā€¦just reach outā€¦have been using mine on the Pro for over 2 years

2 Likes

Sounds good thanks. Im just setting it up now ive got the hypotherm 45xp with machine torch. I will find out soon just how much of a challenge im in for. Lol

Thanks for the replys here.I made my first cuts last night from a fire share file. Very happy with the results . Seems my THC is not working I had to manually adjust cut height before each cut ?

2 Likes

Hello Nick,
greetings. im new here also
Mikep,
i was just reading this thread. im right down the road in Plainville

Hi Ted
nice to meet you, maybe we can get together and compare notes sometime
Iā€™m tied up until mid February but after that would be great. Nice to have someone close although the guys here are great and extremely knowledgeable and helpful. In the meantime if you have kany questions I can answer on email give a shout
polimermi@gmail.com

absolutely Mike thatd be great. i appreciate it. ill be in touch