Hello from Dallas

New to Plasma familiar with CNC with wood. I’ve got a XR coming in Last week of March or 1st week of April. I’ve got a strange question for experienced users.

Being I don’t have enough time in the day for my regular duties, I’m curious if anyone would like to make some money coming to Dallas helping me set my machine up and getting it running. We’d cover travel and hotel and a per diem and most importantly I think you would be more than fairly compensated and happy you helped me.

Give a shout if your interested

Otto

1 Like

2 Likes

I have a crossfire PRO myself and if they could ship me a XR put together i would buy one. I live in Michigan and just too far to drive. I wish they had a closer pickup. Great machine purchase

Don, my understanding from our Purchasing is that they’ve arranged for Assembly. Fortunately we can drive to their facility in 4 hours to pick it up.

what plasma cutter are you planning on using? Are you going to use fusion360? I do this as a hobby and started posting a few of the things i made when you’re ready to start cutting. I had no one to teach me and only recently joined this forum. you’ll get lots of help if needed.

The XR is an easy assembly, just follow assembly instructions . I live in Michigan I will assemble for you no charge.

2 Likes

That’s very nice of you. I’ll get ahold of you once I call Langmuir and see how long of wait it would be if i order one. My crossfire pro is around a year old now and sure someone would like to have it. I really like idea of 4x8ft table.

1 Like

I have helped several people get cutting via Google meet. I don’t think being there in person is an absolute requirement. Send me a message with your phone number and we can work something out. My only requirement is that you have above average basic computer skills.

1 Like

I have no issues cutting or making things in fusion. Thanks for offer and maybe someone will take you up on it. I wish I had someone to ask questions to when I started. Youtube guided me to success.

1 Like

I have had my Pro for over three years been a great table, but my XR is even better. Nice having 4x8 table…