Hello fellow crossfireres! My table setup

Hello forum! Just a short video on my table setup and water system! Covid has me bored!

3 Likes

I found unexpected bonus to my set up and I wanted to share it it’s made it exceptionally easy to keep the table clean Here’s a short video enjoy!

2 Likes

nice video…
I get a similar residue…but since I add chemicals to my water, and to save on that little bit of water being sucked up and wasted…I use a wonderful magnet to clean the sludge.

1 Like

Yeah I thought about a magnet but I don’t see the need And you might not believe this but there’s quite a bit of chlorine in the water that you drink so because I’m constantly adding a gallon 2 gallon of water It’s kept fairly clean so far with no chemicals at all.

make sure you get a pencil magnet to keep at the table so you can quickly pick up small parts that fall between the slats but still pose a hazard for the cutting head…

You got a link for that I been grabbed them with my hand but some of them have been hot

You are in the states…so here is what I am looking at…

https://www.harborfreight.com/15-lb-capacity-telescoping-magnetic-pickup-tool-95933.html

you can pick these up anywhere…keeps the fingers from burning.

just remember to dip in water before you try to pull the piece off the magnet…:slight_smile:

1 Like

Very nice!