Having trouble step jogging

So I followed the instructions on the video and had everything going the way it should. Now for some reason I can continuously jog but I can’t step jog. I’ve gone back and watched the video 3 times and still can’t firgure anything out, any suggestions?

@service.customweldin That’s a new one to us. We’ll try some things here and get back to you.

Anyone else encountered this problem?

It stepped jogged before, and then when I went to run the break in program it seemed to loose track of where it was or the Y axis didn’t return back to normal. I reset everything and performed the break in program with no problem but now I’ve seemed to have lost the step jogging

i Believe “shift” toggles between rapid and jog mode for Mach3

Yes My name is Dion Randle and put everything together as followed in the videos shown. And from the start I couldn’t jog at all. Brand new equipment. Please I’m very ready to use my system please need feed back. Thanks email Dion.randle85534@gmail.com phone 928-215-5684 eastern time zone. Please help I’m ready to use it. Its been about 4 weeks known.

@DWell
Welcome Dion… Glad to have you in the group.

• First things first… Obviously, you’re trying to JOG in the Mach3 control screen?
  • Second… Do you see “CrossFire-v1.1” as your Profile as in pic below?

If not, you will have to load the Mach3 Profile from this page…
https://www.langmuirsystems.com/downloads

You should have already loaded the USB Plugin from the same page.

If you are running Windows10 load the Mach3 patch as well…

Let us know if you’ve got it solved!!

2 Likes

Ok I’m working on it know, I will let u know thank you very much. When I try downloading the jog download it asking for a app to be added.

Right click and save as… just like the profile one.

Press tab and mpg mode should pop up.

Check to see it you are in continuous or step mode. Where the mouse is pointing to.

Hi Dion! I emailed you a few hours ago, if you still have questions just send me a reply and we’ll go from there.

1 Like

No I got everything downloaded correctly but it still does not jog. I downloaded using chrome. At first I was using explore and that was one of the errors. Know it finally gave me the CrssFire-v1.1 in the profile box. I’m still working on I guess more downloads. I don’t won’t to buy the program yet until things start jogging and cutting.

Got everything going since we replaced broad and plasma to the right one that you guys use. Now when I run my program the torch stops fire in the beginning of the run Everytime.