Harbor Freight Titanium 45 Fine Cut Consumables or Torch Replacements?

Plasmadyn X45 Fine Cut Parts are now available - fine cut nozzles. This is an unshielded part so it must be used with the the fine cut shield. Works with the regular electrodes.

We also have the Powermax 30 kit - converts the X45 into a Powermax 30 so you can run the VERY FINE cut tips - this is an expert setup though as its harder to fire & use

1 Like

what did the cnc machine torch cost for your titanium 45?

I think I paid $ 295.00 a couple years back, it was on sale at the time.

Is the PTM 60 machine torch a simple plug and play with the Titanium? Are fine cut consumables available for the PTM 60?

If the seller of the PTM60 torch has wired it correct it will be a plug and play. Note: The PTM60 torch from Italy is the real one. All the rest are copy torch’s from Asia. This also stands true for the consumables.

Yes, you can get consumables from 0.65mm/20 amp to 1.0mm/50 amp cutting tips to do everything from very thin (26 gauge) to 1/2" metal.

So you will ask why would I need a 50 amp cutting tip on a 45 amp plasma cutter.

Answer is you can go down in amperage but not up. So using a 40 amp consumable at 45 amp will work but it will not last very long.

2 Likes

Do you still sell them?

Yes I do. Email me if you need more information.