Happy Thanksgiving

I don’t want to turn this into some cosmic, spiritual thing but just want to say “Thank you to all.” This group is a bit like a family to me. I don’t do social media and am not looking for a friend. It is just nice to have a place to gather, share some common interests and learn from one another.

You have all allowed this to happen for me and I am grateful.

12 Likes

This place is amazing! People worldwide are here, from Canada to Trinidad and Tobago and even as far as Australia. It’s so great to see such diversity and joyfulness in one place. Even grumpy guys like me. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

11 Likes

Agreed! I’m a newbie here…haven’t even had the time to unbox my machine yet, but I’m overwhelmed with gratitude for all of the innovative improvements I have already learned from you all! The hardest part will be choosing which ones to prioritize!! Thank you everyone…I’ll start posting once I tear into this thing!

Shawn

3 Likes

Welcome to the forum!

Unboxing and assembly. I do remember that time…all that anticipation and fingers crossed that everything works! Well, we have our fingers crossed for you but if that doesn’t work then there are a lot of very nice people here to help you through it all.

And, just between you and I, I think @Bigdaddy2166 is nothing more than a push-over. He has this “grumpy” exterior just to hide the soft, “grumpy” interior…but that is just between you and I. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes