Hang unit on wall?

Hi all!

I see that the crossfire is only 110lbs. Certainly, something I can lift. Does anyone have quick connect legs (easy to fab something like this) such that they can break the unit down and hang it on a wall? I’d love to save precious floor space in my garage. I don’t see why this would be an issue and am rather just curious if it had been done anywhere.

Cheers,
Aaron

Huh, hadn’t thought of that. (My walls are fully consumed.) But it gives me an idea for lifting it into the rafters. I have a ceiling (actually the floor of the attic above) that doesn’t extend all the way to the sides. I could flip the Crossfire and lift it so the legs run between the rafters and the bottom of the tray sits flush against the rafters. I do that with bicycles to get them off the floor & out of the way.

Thanks for the thought nudge! :slightly_smiling_face:

Another cool idea would be to hinge it to the wall . Lift and fold out legs. Not ideal considering the amount of leveling/ precision we are looking to do but I bet it can be done or a procedure made up after doing it a few times. I would also add a wall splash /burn guard depending if you have a water table or not.