Greetings from Knoxville, TN

Finally got all of my boxes in and ready to assemble. Anyone have suggestions on assembly? Looking for info on wiring up my plasma cutter. I already have my plasma cutter and it is a Hypertherm Powermax 30xp. Any info on wiring this up to the table would be greatly appreciated.

Can’t wait to get started cutting.

Thanks,
Ryan

I can not help with the plasma question…but here are some pointers for assembly…

• open all the boxes and lay out all the bags in numerical order…
  • pay close attention to the small differences in the parts for the bearings and the frame
  • do not worry if you are missing a couple of bags…some bag numbers are missing as they pulled those parts…
  • make sure you have a wide open level area to build in
  • get a few coffees or soothing beverages of choice…helps with the nerves
  • take your time…
  • read each section of the assembly instructions slowly…
  • pick the parts required…re-read that section again…
  • take your time
  • if at any time you have problems you can reach out to us…we will be glad to help…
  • when you get to the “bearing loading” section where you tighten the bearings…pay close attention NOT to overtighten the bearings…easier to tighten them if the ganty is loos that it is to unload them and start again…just make one bearing touch lightly …again you can adjust them later.
  • the couplers from the motors to the drive shafts…careful but get them tight…
  • some parts to hold the bearings are almost the same…there are slight differences…pay attention.

do not get frustrated…it is actually simple if you take your time.

as for the water table…if you can weld it…then do so…but be careful…it can warp if not done right…some people have had success with the silicone and other ways to seal the two pans together…but welding it is by far the best option.

good luck

1 Like

So I’m finally to the step of mounting the electronics box. Dumb question, I have 110 and 220 in my shop. Do I just need to keep the factory setting of 110 if I don’t plan on plugging it into 220? I will be running my plasma off of 220.

Yes. The 220 power supply capability is more for global use. If you’ve got 110V in your shop, use that for the control box and save the 220/240 for your plasma and compressor.

1 Like