General use I/O?

I really want to implement some kind of Gcode solenoid(s) driven sharpie for marking bend lines. See this youtube video for pretty much exactly what I am picturing.

I’ve seen some posts about the motion controller I/O for the original crossfire, and I’ve seen some about using a sharpie in the torch mount, but nothing specific to the Pro or in addition to the torch.

I know there is an expansion port on the electronics enclosure. Are there any I/Os available for this and/or the means to implement this in Fire Control?

1 Like

dang that is cool…I want one…but I am not able to build anything like it…as I do not have the 3D printer or the expertise to do it…
if someone does manage this…I would seriously look at buying one…

I’m hoping there is a way. I’m at work right now so I haven’t been able to open my electronics to try and figure it out but if I do I’ll be sure to let you know :+1:

@langmuir-daniel @langmuir-mike

I’m curious if anyone has worked this out for the CF Pro? Marking bend lines is what I want it for…

I recall reading that it was something in the pipeline but I haven’t heard anything since and obviously they never replied so :man_shrugging: