Gen 1 Crossfire with XL expansion kit for sale (SoCal)

For Sale soon in the SoCal area, I’d figure I’d get this up for anyone who might be interested and will add more pictures later.

Gen 1 crossfire with extension and stainless water table. Included is a Razorweld 45 with a machine torch I bought from mechanic416 here, adjustable torch mount (thanks lilabner), 20,30,40, and 50A tips and electrodes, and a license for Mach 3.

I’m selling because I just don’t have time for metalworking with a kiddo and another on the way. I haven’t used it in at least two years and although I keep telling myself I’ll get back into metal work, I keep purchasing more woodworking tools

Asking $1500 for the set. I could part it out if someone was really interested, but I’d prefer to sell it all together. I’ll add more pictures when I get a chance. Thank you and let me know if you have further questions.

I’ll have a Husky Compressor (husky 27gal), Miller 211 and Welding cart + suppliesfor sale soon if anyone is interested. Thanks for reading.

1 Like

Hi, I might be interested in your machine. I’d like at arrange taking a look at it and perhaps seeing in in operation to demonstate that is in working condition. I’m in Riverside and pretty flexible as to timing. Shoot me a reply or send me a text if the machine is still available.
Thanks, Dave. cell# nine-five-one 850-7683

1 Like

Hello, saw you were going to sell crossfire xl. I am here in san diego and looking to buy one. Please call or email me. Thanks Pete
619-213-6271. Email seabee92155@gmail.com

1 Like