For Sale Cross Fire Pro

I have a Crossfire Pro (Still in the factory shipped boxes/packages) that I purchased with full intentions of assembling and using that I regret I have no time for, at this time (no pun intended). I received the last of the shipment this past June. I had previously purchased and used the original Crossfire and loved it, which is why I purchased the Crossfire Pro. Anyhow, I have many irons in the fire and hobby’s which include fishing, building fishing rods, and honey does. I also have a daughter getting married this December. I have decided that since I have not assembled it yet, then I need to let it go. I believe in this company and their mission, CNC at a reasonable/affordable price. If anyone is interested I can be reached via email at lpfdemt@gmail.com, then we can speak on the phone. Thank you and God Bless America!

What are you asking for it?

Where are you located?

Thank you JB69. I will sell my NIB’s Cross Fire Pro for $2,800 + Shipping. I paid $2,920 + Shipping equalling $3,070. I am located in the Houston, Texas area and will deliver / meet at a local Police Department for your safety and mine. Thank you for looking.

1 Like