FIRESHARE Log in Issues

Good Morning Friends, I have not been able to log in to FIRESHARE, I can log into the Forum, Can someone offer some help with this?

There have been some issues I believe. It as it own log in. Have you set up a fire share account?

Hey There, I tried to set up an account as well, would’nt let me!

I was just able to download something from there, but I was already logged in.

I think something is broken, since nothing has been uploaded there for the last two weeks. Other people have had similar problems with creating an account or logging in to Fireshare.

1 Like

In another thread ls said they forced some updates and it has a few things jacked up. The programmer left on vacation as soon as was done. Convenient huh??

I am not around my computer but tonight I could try to download what you need and email it to you

Thanks Sir, I appreciate that!!!

1 Like

I was also able to login and download. Perhaps its a problem with creating an account. I know they have been having some issues but most of them seem to be getting worked out. What is it you are trying to download?

1 Like

Just wanted to look around

Okay. I think you can browse without logging in. If there is something specific you are interested in I may be able to download it for you and send it to you.

1 Like