Firecontrol restarting during cut

So strangely this has happened twice this week on 2 different programs that I have used before without any issues. The program will be running when all of a sudden fire control will refresh. It will still be on my screen but no program loaded. Which in turn, ruins material. Anyone else have this issue?

Happened to me today for the first time, but thankfully was between loops.

1 Like

Ya just started, @langmuir-daniel maybe have an idea? No other changes have been made with computer, plasma, software etc …

I’ve let Paul (our software developer) know of this issue. We haven’t seen or heard of this issue before. Just so I am clear, it will be cutting fine and then instantly FireControl will appear as if it was just opened?

1 Like

Correct! I did the latest update once it was released, and it has been cutting just fine since the update, so a month or so…but just last week this issue started out of nowhere

I was looking away for a bit, but when I looked up, FC was in gray mode, then back to full color. I heard the steppers make the noises they make make when FC first opens or my USB first connects. USB was connected at the time. I am also having a persistent problem when waking computer from sleep, if FC has been open. I will try to load a program and it will freeze while validating program and need to be force quit.