Fire Control Speed Units Problem

I do all my drawings etc in metric, so my g-code is all in metric speed measurements.

When I import the file into fire control and select mm its applying the formula and converting the program speed x 25.4. This means my THC never works (never shows active) as the actual speed shows 1200 for example but the program speed is 30,480. When I change the units to inch, my program speeds shows 1200 but now the actual speeds is 47.

The speed control is working, as when i call for 1200 mm/m that’s what I get in the actual speed, but the displayed program speed that the THC uses to enable itself is way off.

I tried changing the units to mm before opening the file, thinking it did the conversion when reading the code but same problem. So its as if the calculation for the displayed program speed is backwards.

You may be missing a setting somewhere. I recently reloaded sheetcam on my computer and forgot to change units in the output option so it was sending it out in mm instead of inches but I couldn’t tell until it got to fire control.

I double checked everything, changed one of my jobs to inches and it all worked but would not work in mm. I reached out to support and they confirmed it’s a bug that will be fixed in the next release of fire control.