Fire control program connection usb connection issue (Solved)

Forgot to ask if the video was you manually pressing the buttons, or running a file. If it’s the screen buttons sticking it’s something with the PC. Most likely some sort of serial conflict.

1 Like

I think he may have gone inside for a drink. Those THC will do that to you. :rofl:

I had that issue the very first time i mounted the cnc torch it got stuck and would not ignite but would send out the air after checking i found the plunger stuck so i cleand it up and left lower clamp loose as to not give pressure to it it will wire with no issuse now but the z axis is the gremlin at the moment

1 Like

Check the little switch on the back. I like the copper Faraday shield on the cable.

Bigdaddy2166 im running on battery off to the side on top of a pice of wood if i run matchine plugged in to charger it will not show me voltage for the thc

The contact switch on the back of the thc is working as it should its clean and i can freely move it up and down and see it dose try to make contact but wont completely make the circuit so it thinks it still has to keep moving down

The battery charger on the computer sometimes makes a ground loop. I wanted you to try without the laptop being plugged in.

1 Like

That switch in the back when i first assembled the table came not assembled so i have to assemble it and make sure all bolts and nuts had nylon nuts to keep from backing out

Ensure the wire is connected well to your cable with the shield. It looks funky in the picture

1 Like

I never heard of one coming unassembled but nothing surprises me lately.

1 Like

Make sure it’s assembled correctly.Amazon.com Do you have one to put on the control box plug? The fact that your screen screws up with the laptop plugged in indicates a ground loop of some sort.

1 Like

good morning sorry i wasn’t able to reply yesterday i guess i reached he 20 message reply limit and so had to wait 20 hours but yes this morning im going to take apart the z axis assembly and look to see if anything is making contact where it should not be. ill keep you posted on what i find now that i found out how to get the computer to connect every time it tries to act up.

ok guys i found my issue after tearing apparat my z axis i found that one of my contacts was bent and able to make contact with the body of the assembly after fixing that and now my table is cutting beautifully and even my thc is working now!!! hell yea thank you guys for your help

again my issue was the thc brass contact on the z axis was making contact with the assembly after bending back to how it should be its now working again cutting as i type hahah

5 Likes

Happy cutting my friend.

1 Like