Fire control files

Sorry for the newby question but what files do i need to use with fire control? Are they dxf or gcodes im confused

G code files .nc or .tap

1 Like

Ok thx how do I convert the dxf file to those ?

you need CAM (computer aided machining) software with a post processor installed for langmuir systems.

You would use Sheetcam which you can purchase from the langmuir store.


You may use Fusion 360.

On the fire share site as there are some ready to cut files as well.

You may want to start here:

1 Like