Finally feel like I'm getting somewhere

Designed this in my vinyl cutting program imported it as a dxf and made some adjustments. This was my first project after the architecture plate.

2 Likes

Good work! It’s exciting once you crank out that first custom piece!! You’ll find lots of things to make with your table

1 Like

This is so true. I was just telling a friend my biggest struggle was I wanted to sit down a cut my own designs first. This lead to a lot of wasted metal but still a great learning experience.

I like it, great job!

1 Like

Thanks. It’ll be uploaded to the share site

Glad to see that someone else is using vinyl cutting software and making it work with the plasma cutter. I have used vinyl master 4 pro for years and have allot of things for vinyl that I want to try when I get my Crossfire assembled.

Thanks for sharing.

1 Like

How you like the pro? I use the basic vinyl master. Thinking of upgrading.

I really like it, if I remember correctly I only went with the pro for the weld and or combine features that I was always needing for what I was trying to do. But I really like it and think that I got it for half price but I’d have to look back and see if I can remember how I did that.

Good luck

1 Like

Yeah that would be cool to know how you did that.

Go to the website vinylmasterpro then choose the upgrade tab then choose the crossgrade option, it is currently $299 for the crossgrade option for pro, full price is $475 I think that I paid $200 a few years ago, but still cheaper than full price and no limitations, I used inkscape as my software that I was upgrading from. I still use both almost every day now. Here’s a link to the page explaining the crossgrade upgrade, http://www.iifuture.com/shared/info/en/vm/crossgrade.html Hope this helps if you really want the pro version. I love it and it made it easier for me to do what I was trying to do.

1 Like