DXF to TAP file in Fusion 360?

I just got my table finished and ready for its first cut. I’d like to make the wrench for the wheels as my first project. It is shared as a .dxf file on the Fileshare site; Mach 3 wants a .tap file. I was able to figure out a tool path and saved the DXF file with the tool path in Fusion 360, but how do I convert it to get a .tap file for Mach 3? I am thinking that Mach 3 may have a way to do the conversion, but don’t see it.

Thanks in advance.

CAD/CAM WITH FUSION360 If you go to support and click this it will explain how to post process for mach3. That will give you the TAP file. And if you havnt downloaded the proper files it wont do anything. So please check the Downloads section and see if you have done this.

Gosh, Jim, you need to do something about that font you’re using…
@AirplaneBob, try: http://cam.autodesk.com/posts/download.php?name=mach3%20plasma
that might give you what you need. If it’s still confusing, come back and we’ll help you. I probably won’t - I don’t use Fusion, but others will, including my buddy Jim :wink:

1 Like

LOL no idea how it changed itsself.

Its for the elders, Yea thats it…

1 Like

I know. It’s an affliction. Hard to deal with, but we understand… :slightly_smiling_face: