Does anyone have a used langmuir crossfire pro cnc plasma for sale around 2000.00 I live in Columbus Ohio

Does anyone have a user langmuir crossfire pro cnc plasma for sale around 2000.00 I live in Columbus Ohio

That’s weird, did you see the crossfire pro down near Hillsboro on Facebook marketplace? He wanted $2,500 for it and said it was brand new.

Luckily I got there first and the story he gave me made sense. He had bought it in 2020 and tried to start a little garden art business for his wife and he never could get the hang of the fusion software.

Anyway it was Dusty as heck but you could tell it has never been used and I offered him $2,000… It was just the machine fully assembled with torch height control and the computer stand… So I was feeling lucky that he hadn’t messed anything up in the assembly and he took the offer.

I got home and attached my thermal dynamics 42 amp to it and it runs like clockwork… But I won’t lie that Fusion 360 is a bear to learn. I had programmed an AKs with hypotherm 300 amp using sheet Cam and that is way easier to learn.

Good luck in the search but I would keep watching marketplace. Did you see that used XR show up in the Lancaster marketplace on facebook? That would have been my first pick but I didn’t get there in time somebody bought it ahead of me and I think he wanted 6,500 for it. I know, new price, but he was trying to recover his time for assembly shipping and tax.

1 Like