Delayed start on torch

I know this has to be a program problem - not machine. All of my files are slightly delayed. The torch starts to move then it fires up. Then at the end it continues to fire for almost the same amount of time. Leaving a hole as the torch keeps going. Setting the type in Illustrator Saving as a DXF file Taking that into Sheetcam and saving as gcode. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I have pics of some of the items Ive tried. I even downloaded the map image from the sharing files and throughout the map there are delay starts and continue firing. Oh and I need to add that as the tourch moves from point a-b then next cut the torch stays on cutting material, if that makes sense

It sounds like your cutter is on 4t instead of 2t, if its cutting on the rapids between cut loops.

that may be it. How can I tell for sure

What plasma cutter do you have?

What cutter do you have? They are all different. If you have a Razorweld, see this post. Intermittent Torch Firing - Troubleshooting Guide

Same as you The Razorweld 45

I have an Everlast, but the post that I linked will show you how to make sure you’re on 2t.

Top right the first arrow is 2T/4T top light lite is 2T Or you could look it up in the manual.

That would be great if the manual was included.