Deals on equipment or computers

Hey thought it may be a good idea to start a thread before black Friday and cyber monday for people to let other forum members know what they have found good deals on and to show off the things they have got.Im looking for a good deal on a Hypertherm machine torch 25 ft if anyone finds a discount.

1 Like

Good call, I’m looking for a cheap desk top to run my xfire when it arrives. I didn’t see anything in my price range (<$300) at Microcenter (local for. me) for a Black Friday deal. I’ll probably get something from them at regular price.

JET 708620B 1,000 CFM Heavy-Duty Air Filtration System with Remote Control | CPO Outlets

Just ordered 2 Milwaukee heated hoodies from home depot and got a free 2.0 battery with each.This is a real good deal if you already have a charger and just want the jacket.Free shipping too.

Newegg.com has refurbished hp desktops with windows 7 for less than 50.00 shipped.

Bakers gas has a deal if you purchase a plasma cutter from them you get 5% off consumables for 5 years.

I have a good deal on some Thankdgiving left overs. 3 days is all i can handle.

4 Likes

At Best Buy, I found a Dell Inspiron 15.6 inch Touchscreen, Intel i5 for $359. I loaded Fusion 360 and it seems to be working fine so far.

1 Like

http://m.tigerdirect.com/applications/SearchTools/item-details.asp?EdpNo=6884418&Sku=..Here is a really cheap laptop that would work good to run the table.

I picked up a refurbished desktop with Intel I5, Windows 10 Pro, SSD in a small tower for <$170. I haven’t loaded SW yet but I plan to run my plasma and probably load GRBL for my small mill.