Customer service

So I have the crossfire pro I bought over a month ago. Still trying to get the d*** thing. Running with the plasma razorweld razor weld
45. Anyway, I was told many times that Thomas will give me a call. Whenever does I feel like? I have bought the world most difficult Plasma table a little pricey for the worst customer service. Don’t buy it if you want a person to help.

Signed i’ve been ripped off.

@beaverboxco Sorry you are having trouble. What are the specific issues are you having? Are you wanting help or are just needing to vent? If you want help let’s get you cutting.

5 Likes

Beaver…first welcome to the forum…
Sorry to heasr you are not happy…but to start the PRO does not come with phone call support to begin with…that is the XR.
For Langmuir to say someone will call is pretty good to start…and how long ago were you tol this?

ou bought as plasma table that is one of the easiest to use I find as I bought one of the first tables ever produced from Langmuir and had ZERO experiance with CNC…and was cutting a couple of days after.

So with that said…lets get you sorted out.

in order to help you we wil need a few things.

• you have the pro table…do you have the Z axis (THC) on the table also?
  • what software are you using for design and for post processing?
  • do you have the latest version of Firecontrol loaded to the laptop?
  • what seems to be your biggest issue to start?

signed trying to get you to feel better…

2 Likes

I don’t think he has received it yet

That’s one interpretation - assuming he meant to put the period between “thing” and “Running”.

But I think we can assume that was just a typo from the rest of the message. He may not be a native English speaker, but the post is difficult to read. It appears that multiple sentences need to be read as one vs delineating separate thoughts.

I read it that he has been unable to get his Crossfire Pro with a Razorweld 45 running. He seems to have been promised a callback from Thomas at Langmuir. I haven’t seen Thomas post so I’m not sure if he’s an actual Langmuir employee but I’m tagging the name just in case (@langmuir-thomas @langmuir-daniel). It doesn’t resolve to a user here, but maybe? :man_shrugging:

The rest of the post is venting because I’m pretty sure he has no experience with any other plasma table if he thinks it’s the world’s most difficult.

We’ll see if there is a Thomas who can reply and help him out or if he replies to @72Pony or @toolboy’s questions so we can help out.

5 Likes

Ya I read the post a few times and now I see what your saying. Hard to tell exactly what beaverboxco needs help with.