Crossifre and Crossfire Pro For Sale

I have been so happy with Langmuir I have two units for sale because I keep upgrading. I now have an XR which I like very much but now I also have a Crossfire and a Crossfire Pro taking up space in my shop. Would love for these working units to go to a happy home. Reasonable offers considered for these fully assembled units which are both in Western Massachusetts.

1 Like

JeffEilenberger here, the Crossfire Pro is on my wishlist. I live in Southeast Connecticut and I would be willing to pick it up with cash in hand. Asking for information, condition etc … THC? BTW, this will be very happy in the race shop. Very interested

1 Like

I can get some picture together for you over the weekend. It’s been a great machine. Stepped up to the XR so we could do full 4x8 3/4 sheets which the Pro could not.
THC and limit switch kit

-Adam

1 Like

Thank you very much, I would love to be able to pull the trigger on this unit; Primeweld CUT60 just waiting to get used.

Jeff Eilenberger

Just needs a plasma torch and laptop

I am new to the forum and I realize this post is a year old but any chance you still have

I do have the smaller table. The mid size table was sold. If your still interested let me know.

1[t has been a long time since visiting this site. $1000 cash and will come and get it/

Sure. Where you coming from? When do you want to get it?