Crossfire XR w/HYP45 and compressor turnkey for sale

Crossfire XR table, with hypertherm powermax 45 and 80 gallon 2 stage ingersoll air compressor turnkey pkg. for sale. I am selling because of an opportunity venture and we both have the same set up. All photos are as it will look tomorrow, I have moved the control box underneath the machine because the rubber screw mounts that come with the XR lasted about 4 months before they failed, and this keeps the water off too. Extras include an articulating monitor mount which is very handy, adjustable regulator for air compressor, a handful of duramax 45 machine torch consumables, HYP45 owners manual, NIB MC4000 controller with dongle, off floor PMX45 mount, 4 port USB extension, and some metal dust. I will be using this machine up until the day it sells. Ball screws lubed regularly, and rails wiped before every use. I ordered this machine in 2021 it and Air-Comp have been in use since Feb of 22. I use the table at least 3 days a week and have been very happy. I’ve experienced a few of the “XR-glitches” that most all seem to have, but nothing that has had me down more than a few hours whilst figuring it out. Located in Cheyenne, Wy (will help load, its residential FYI) $7500 takes the pkg.

Would you sell just the table? I live in rock springs and would love to buy it

I would be willing to sell the table without the hypertherm 45 and air compressor, for the table portion I’d have to have 5k.

XR TABLE
SPARE 4000 CONTROLLER W/DONGLE
4 PORT USB PUC
OFF FLOOR PMX45 FLOOR MOUNT

Evening… did you end up moving this? If not… I’d be interested in the package.

Nobody has committed, its available!

Thanx for the reply… I’ll stay in touch

Sounds good, thank you.

SOLD,
Thank you alk for the interest!