Crossfire with Z upgrade Troubles

I just installed my Z upgrade for my gen 1 crossfire.
Z axis not moving height shows change on FireControl but not moving.
I swapped z and y to confirm the z stepper is functioning.
I installed a new driver and new harness from Langmuir the system is still doing the same thing the z-axis is not moving but the fire control is reading as if the z-axis was moving. I pulled the Z-axis plug out of the driver and moved it to the y-axis driver and it seems like the board isn’t sending a signal to the driver. If I plug z-axis motor to x or y it moves.I tested the ZDIR it was at 2.4v and no change when jogging z control.I compare to the YDIR it was at 4.5v and it changed when Y was jogged.Can anyone shed any light on this issue. I have been trying to get in touch with Langmuir for 2 weeks by email and and have left voicemails not Sure what’s going on .

hey glad you came over from Facebook…welcome to the Forum…

Langmuir does not respond to voicemails for service unless you own the new XR table.
as for emails…did you provide pictures and explanations clearly?..they are usually very dedicated to solving issues.

OK you gave more information here.

Now I am not connected to my table right now…but are both these buttons lit up in FireControl for you…top right of the screen

It appears some of your emails are not making it through to us, and some of our emails are not getting through to you…we just sent you another email, can you confirm whether or not you received it?

If you didn’t, you can try reaching out again here: Support | Langmuir Systems

2 Likes

I did receive the email and I have responded let me know .