Crossfire table

Finally got my Crossfire table after 10 weeks since ordering it. They said the delay was because of the powder coating. Well I had several pieces with scratches and bubbled coating. Then 2 days later I got the water pan that I ordered with the table and still waiting for the XL kit that I ordered the same time with the pan. Said it would be about 3 more weeks for it. I don’t understand why they couldn’t send the XL kit and water pan while waiting on the power coating . Not too happy with service. Table works good now still trying to figure out software

can you clarify why you are not happy with the service…?

if you are not happy with the finish…send them pictures…see what they say

they send out parts as they become available for shiopping…that is why the split deliveries…believe me it is cheaper to send all at once…but they know people want the parts so they absorb the cost of multiple shipment to get the parts out.

1 Like

It is a never-ending struggle.

1 Like

he should have been doing that while WAITING for his table :joy:

2 Likes

Been trying , but when I run simulate cut it leaves out a bunch of cuts , even when it came to the torch shield which has 2 holes and outer cut. It only does the perimeter cut and does do the holes. Maybe you can tell me why?

what software are you using …not firecontrol…but the software you use for design and post processing

by the way…parts not cutting are not a service issue…they are design and post process issue…

2D contour selection being skipped is common.

The reason this is happening is because your kerf width, Pierce clearance, lead in, lead out lead and/or lead out radii, the combination of these are adding up to more than what fusion 360 figures that can fit into those spaces.

sometimes semicircles being cut acutely so it looks like Infinity to fusion 360 and contour selection can fail because of this too.

1 Like

It was the lead in too large . I changed that to a smaller lead in but it still process it for Mach 3 not FireControl. How do I get it to process as G code? I have it set up for Langmuir System

did you ever download and install the proper driver?

main Langmuir page…downloads

Using Fusion 360

That’s not code that was created with the Firecontrol v1.6 post processor.

1 Like

@TinWhisperer
I am not familiar with putting the post processor for fusion…can you please help out here…
thanks

https://www.langmuirsystems.com/software/fusion#post-section

A4-A11

2 Likes

I think these instructions are more relevant to the current version of Fusion 360 How to install a Personal (local) Post Processor in Fusion 360 | Fusion 360 | Autodesk Knowledge Network

2 Likes

I reloaded the Langmuir post , now Im able to get G Code. but when i try to run it I get a warning about my IHS. I just have the standard X Y table. How can I fix it ?

Go back into fusion and uncheck the IHS box. And the THC box. Then regenerate the G-Code

1 Like

Where can i find that , i have Fusion pulled up

In the manufacturing space there is a tab at the top left area that looks like a piece of paper with GG on it press that and in that final menu where you set your cut height and Pierce delay the option to uncheck IHS and THC will be there.

That did it. Thanks. Its been driving me nuts

You’re welcome.
I just added a picture to that last post for the next guy who reads the topic.