Crossfire Pro New Purchase

Hi All,

I would like to purchase a Crossfire Pro. I plan on using it with my existing Hypertherm Powermax 45 XR. Will I need to purchase a mechanical torch mount and a CPC control cable to utilize it with the Crossfire Pro? There is no option for this on the purchase page and Langmuir doesn’t seem to pick up their phone. I’ve sent an email but figured I would reach out to other owners.

Thanks.

Evan

The machine torch mount and the CPC cable are both available in the “store” and can be added to your cart with the table.

If you have the CPC port on your Hypertherm, the cable will make it easier to hook up. The machine torch mount is necessary to be able to use a machine torch.

The table comes with the needed wiring for using the hand torch. If you intend to use the CPC cable the machine torch and torch mount is needed. (In cases where individuals ordered their Hypertherm unit from Langmuir with the machine torch, I would assume they will provide the machine torch mount.)

I could not tell from your post of whether you already had a machine torch. It sounds like you do.

Here is the warning from Langmuir:
Note: Use of this cable requires a CPC port and Hypertherm Machine Torch.

@ds690 may sell you a 3D printed torch mount?! David, are you still making those?

I can sell them to people who don’t have a 3d printer, but the original intent was to provide the file for people to print their own.

2 Likes

Thank you everyone! Very helpful. Putting my order in now.