Crossfire Pro in northeast Oklahoma

Langmuir Crossfire Pro CNC plasma table. Never used, had big plans but haven’t taken the time to use it. Brand new, already assembled (that was a chore in itself) and you don’t have to wait for it to ship. Also comes with the mount to run a machine torch (currently on the mount for the handheld plasma cutter) and a CPC cable for hypertherm plasma cutters. The table has the torch height controller added as well. Will also include the hypertherm duramax machine torch with 25’ cable. Torch has brand new consumables in it and extra consumables new in packaging that go with it. Just add your Hypertherm plasma cutter and your laptop and you’re set. Located in Fairland Oklahoma. $3700 with extras. Could be talked into selling the table without the torch. Just need to sell the table first before selling the torch.

Only a Hypertherm 45 XP plasma cutter. The Hypertherm Powermax 65 and 85 are not compatible with the 088167 machine torch.

Sorry, I should’ve been more specific I guess……that’s what I was running.

Table and cpc sold. Will be posting torch and consumables with mount separately.

1 Like