Crossfire pro height measurements

Im thinking about ordering a crossfire pro and was wondering what the height from the floor to the top of the riser that hangs the torch cable is i have a low ceing in my garage. Thanks in advance.

@Easttx welcome to the forum!

I donā€™t have the dim right off the top of my head. Iā€™m sure someone will chime in soon. I have seen others with your situation hang the cable from the ceiling.

Others use drag chains. Definitely options available, donā€™t let the height restriction stop you!

Going off this graphic from the product page, Iā€™d say 63.7" but Iā€™ll see if I canā€™t get you an actual measurement at some point today.

Ty very much!

Can you explain what ā€œriserā€ youā€™re referring to?

From floor to the top of the tube hanging over the table it is 77.25" on my Pro.

1 Like

The cable chain is a must in my opinion

1 Like

Especially if your shop is in a Trailer! :rofl:

1 Like

I thought it was a Motorhome! :wink: :crazy_face:

From the floor to the top of the torch cable wand that comes with the table is about 81 inches. I say ā€˜aboutā€™ 81 inches because I have these on the bottom of the legs on my Pro table.

So Nelson is pretty close with original equipment.

1 Like

Yes i guess that would be to the top of the pole. I appreciate the input. Thanks

No trailer or mobile home. Lol

Is the cable track a optional add on?

Once you get your table anything you want to add is an optional add on. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:. And the options are never ending!

Drag chains arenā€™t an option available from Langmuir but allot of guys add them. The pole works great for me.

1 Like

I added cable chain (called a Drag Chain) to my 2x2, but for low voltage signals only. I use the pole to keep the Plasma cable away from the low voltage signals and it doesnā€™t flex the Plasma cable as much.

2 Likes

Makes sense. Ty