Crossfire Pro Assembly No movement

I have finnaly gotten my pro built . but when we try to test it and jog or run the test program I get nothing form the steppers. it shows everything moving in the program . I triple checked the wiring . New install . what simple thing am I missing?

Is the electronics enclosure switched on?

If it’s switched on and still no movement, check the voltage switch on the back of the enclosure. It should be set to the voltage you have it plugged into. 110 or 220 volts. For most of us in the US, that will be 110 volts.

^^^^^^^^^^This^^^^^^^^^^^^

Has bit me a couple times during a frequent restart on the control, program, and the computer to get the THC to connect and unfreeze the program.

1 Like

yeah Done that but i will recheck…

Edited: rechecked all connections . power is on 120V. The program shows connected but will not jog or move running the test program . Position numbers change on the program but no movement from the motors. Is there any troubleshooting built into the fire control program? Gonna call Langmuire in the morning .

Down at the bottom center of your Fire Control screen, is the word “Alarm” highlighted?

Good luck with that call. Support for Crossfire and Crossfire Pro is web only through submitting a support request on the website or email.

When you turn the power switch on in the front of the enclosure, does the switch light up? Do you hear the motors energize, when the switch is powered on?

If no to either of those, open the enclosure and test the DC output of the power supply. It should be putting out 36v DC.

1 Like