Crossfire Owners Map

Hey look a map jamesdhatch made for all the crossfire owners. Unless your in the witness protection or really shy please join.

Even if you are, just move your pin somewhere else (but still so you’ll be able to tell if there’s a community of owners near you) :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m more concerned about someone swiping my CrossFire!!!
Will plant a pin in the general vicinity, however…
Simsbury, huh? I was born and raised in CT…

Me too :smiley:

Probably going to be the last generation though. My kids have all run off to other states (CA, MA, NC so far) and don’t seem at all interested in returning. That’s not so bad though - nice place to raise a family but wicked expensive to retire in so we’re likely to move elsewhere ourselves.

1 Like

As long as you don’t have to drive on 84!

1 Like

Grew up in Stamford…left in '84 for down south. Would have a hard time getting me back up north. No cold winters for me…

3 Likes

Once again. Any of you crossfire owners are welcome to add yourself to the Crossfire owners map that jamesdhatch has made for us all. Who knows your neighbor may have one.

1 Like

Just found out there’s a guy up in Massachusetts nearby :slightly_smiling_face: Good info - we may do an in person group hug :grin:

BTW, it’s helpful if you out your forum name in the details of your pin drop so someone nearby can drop you a PM here (assuming you’re okay with someone reaching out to ask a question).

2 Likes

Thats the shy people or the ones in the witness protection i mentioned awhile back

2 Likes

Any of you new owners or old owners who hasnt added themselves to the Crossfire Owners Map are welcome to. Jamesdhatch made it for all of us. Who knows maybe a neighbor also has one.

Thank you James! I just stumbled across this thread and added myself to the map.

Millar

2 Likes

We should probably ask Langmuir to make it a sticky so it’s on the forum page for everyone. It’s handy if you’re trying to find someone to help locally and you’re lucky enough to find someone on the map - a quick PM and you can have a live & in person contact :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Added myself to the map. Waiting for my table, I’m in batch 2. Order # 9181!

Once again. Jamesdhatch made a map for all crossfire owners who wish to show there ( halfway close ) location. You can see who is close to you. Be handy for some needed help or just make a new friend or two. Feel free to add yourself to the map.

Here ya go boys. ( and maybe girls? ) Please add yourself to the Owners map. If ya want…

Added to the map…

I have seen several first time posters here latley. Anyone is welcome to add themselves to the map. You can see who is close to you.

Any of you CF owners feel free to add yourself to the map.

Please add yourself to the map if interested .

Great Idea…im added