CrossFire - IHS fail popping up - SOLVED

I’m playing around with my crossfire today to just run programs without the plasma cutter until I make a decision on which one to buy and keep having trouble. The “torch head” will move off of zero to the first point of cut then throw an ihs failure code. No matter what i have tried i cant get it run the program. Anyone else ever experience this?

Is you IHS cable plugged in?
Are you seeing the IHS indicator (at the bottom of FireControl) on all the time?
Are all of the IHS connectors tight?

I have a crossfire without the thc so I don’t need the ihc or thc. I had to turn them off in the program. Thanks for the reply though

I can’t say I have experience that before. I just recently got my table. I am curious about the G-code. Any thing like:
G38.2 Z-5. F100.
G38.4 Z0.5 F20.
in the G-code?
I understand you said you turned of IHC and THC control but wondered if a probe type command slipped into the program.

Ah yes, be sure to deactivate IHS and THC in your Post Options when running a CrossFire without Z axis.

is these top two wires is where I connect my torch on/off connectors

@Adrian1 You will probably get a faster response if you start a new thread and include in the title the brand of plasma you are using and the problem you are trying to solve. As this thread is not related to what you are trying to accomplish.

2 Likes