Crossfire and Fire Control?

So I guess fire control is not compatible with my original cross fire table. I havnt messed with my system in over a year. In the meantime I got a new computer so I needed to get new software. I downloaded the fire control read through it and cant get it to work. So now after coming to the forum, its not compatible with the original crossfire?

You are correct. Its not compatable with the Original crossfire. Mach3 is what it requires to run. In the future when they start selling the THC upgrade for the Original table it will be. ( This is what i have read in the Forum )

Correct. It requires the electronics in the new Crossfire Pro Control Box. They did say they intend to make new control boxes (and thus FireControl and FireCAM) available for existing Crossfire machines if someone wants to upgrade.

Yeah…we are still waiting…

Looking to add fire control and THC to my original crossfire. Is this an option? If so, could someone from Langmuir confirm this. Thanks

The THC kit will comes with a whole new electronic box which runs Firecontrol.

yup…yes you can…here is the webpage link…

https://www.langmuirsystems.com/crossfire

here are the options for the original OG table…

you can order it all through the main website…

2 Likes

Here is the link for the CrossFire Z-Axis + THC Upgrade Kit

Specify your machine (Gen 1 or Gen 2) and answer some questions if you have the XL kit. Further down the page there is more information on what comes with the kit(s).