Cross Fire Pro not piercing

Wonder if because Windows had an open file handle on it that it’s Windows that reaccesses the USB drive to check for any change and your memory stick that was the problem. Glitchy enough to throw an exception that the OS dealt with but Mach3 coughed on. Although not sure what Mach3 has the lookahead for since your first point about it being able to render the whole path is correct. And if you look at the G-Code file you’ll see it’s all there. (It could be loaded as you scroll but if it can show the path it needs to have the code in memory.)

I run mine off cloud files but I’ve got good network & ISP. (What’s us with Century btw? My daughter is moving to NC where she has 2 options for internet and Century was one of them.)

when it does the IHS, is it making contact with the material below it or does it stop and go back up before making contact? if it’s not touching before going back up then you nee to lower the torch a lil more because you’re hitting the limit on the switch before it makes contact.

1 Like

I will try that. Thank you.

I have been reading through the forum and wondering if it’s the consumables. I have the Razorweld 45 with the consumables it came with.

thanks for the tip, i lowered the torch manually and it is working now. i guess i thought that the THC was supposed to do that but apparently not. its working now, i just need to fine tune it for the dross.

I had this problem the other day.
Have had the machine a long time working fine then one day it started doing that.
I found that the wire connectors they give to splice into the trigger of the plasma gun were not getting a great connection. I hard wired it and it works fine now.
I thought it was the ground. And took it apart and cleaned it and put it all back together. It did not help. I had opened the machine to check the ground inside when I thought to check the gun connectors.
Worth a look.