Chronically loose motor coupler

I haven’t tried mine honestly. Been so busy and my home made coupling is working good right now. I plan to try it out when I install new water table. Im surprised they stripped bc mine seem to be all stainless. You sure they are Rulands? The LM ones are aluminum with steel screws. It looks like the Z axis LM used a higher quality coupling, looks very similar to the Ruland.

I haven’t tried mine yet either. A little disappointing they might not work. They look nicely made and at 40.00 each retail I would expect them to work better. The screws are smaller but I hoped that being doubled up they would hold.

They are still sitting on the workbench, I appreciate the heads up. I also looked at the 2 piece couplers and thought maybe it maybe a better approach by having the 2 halves tighten up to the shaft instead of putting all the stress on 1 side of the coupler. I know some people are putting a flat spot on the shaft and drilling a set screw.
With all of the discussion about this maybe the initial design needs to be looked at. Maybe knurling the shaft to give the coupler more bite would help this is what I bought it pretty much had the highest torque rating of 200in/lbs.

These are the 2 piece units.