Canadian LS Pro users....eh!

1st…I love the crossfire pro…I knew zero of CNC when I ordered it…but I did have alot of freehand experience with plasma.
I have a Miller TIG welder and a Canadian tire Lincoln MIG…so I have some minor metal experience.
I like the 62i…if youcan afford it get both the standard handle and thw machine torch…that way you can leave the machine torch on thetable and still have the hand held if needed…also a great back-up to have.
make sure you have good dry air…anjd look at the software you wan to use.

Where in Sask are you located…I have roots in North Battleford…and further North…my Father grew up in Saskatoon…138 1st street east…

Right on, thanks for the info. Was going to get the 62i CNC package with the machine torch but was debating on getting the handheld as well. Been looking into air drying setups and the different filters on here so I’ll be sure to get that in place beforehand too.
I’m in Regina but have family in Saskatoon and North Battleford as well.

I am in Gatineau but only have the Original Crossfire. I regret not buying the pro now lol

just across the river…here it Ottawa…near the IKEA

Small world lol. Nice to know there is other crossfire owners in the area

there is a guy Greg here…super smart…close to Ottawa airport…

one thing if you plan a lot of cutting look into Greencut additive fluid for the water…it is amazing and works well…

aI will be ordering more later in the summer…always cheaper to get 5 gallon pail and share it…about 30% cheaper last time I did it

I have 3 one liter bottles that I ordered and are just sitting on a shelf. I dont like the greencut since i only cut aluminium and it leaves a residue that makes it harder to weld.

What plasma cutter are you using ?

Everlast 62i…

had a older Everlast and really liked it…but it was a high frequency start…no good for tables…sold it and then bout a amazon knock off…plasma cutter…worker great for a year…then nothing…so I bit down and got the 62i
I have both the standard hand grip and machine torch mounted up.

what you running?

Same here, everlast 82i with a hand and machine torch. I like it for what I paid. I wasn’t sure I would like CNC and didn’t want to spend the money for a hyperterm. It took a while to get it dialed in but it is working good now.