Canadian LS Pro users....eh!

Are you on the owners map?

FYI

Ottawa as well.

Hey there, Santeman here #8937 Montreal Quebec, Canada (South Shore). Still no notifications. I as well had my pro addressed to be shipped to Champlain NY, a border crossing down 60KM from Montreal.

what is the owners map?

1 Like

Crossfire Owners Map Please add yourself. Its interesting to see where other owners are at. Maybe someone close has one that can share info.

1 Like

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1cH3QO0xxEwjz0EMKzepr8P-gWWiMKn1-&usp=sharing. Created by another member. Will be a good resource if everyone joined. Hopefully the link works, otherwise search crossfire owners map at the top of the page.

1 Like

Ok, how do I add myself?

Make a random Google Email account and follow the simple instructions in the link I provided above.

Yeah, the issue was the browser on my phone. Switched to Chrome and added.

1 Like

Note to any Canadians having their items shipped to US address. On edit, border is now closed to nonessential traffic . If you are using a package receiving service check if they offer a ‘forwarding’ service to a Canadian warehouse. As I ASSUME for now that commercial shipping will still be allowed to cross. Alternative bite the bullet and pay the extra UPS fees to have it UPS shipped direct to Canada. You’ll need to email Langmuir support to have your shipping address updated and pay the extra cost.

On Edit - I’ve just sent in a request to Langmuir support to have mine sent to my Canadian address. Hopefully not too late. I figure UPS is in a better position to get goods across the border than small forwarder I was using.

On Edit - I’ve been told that the cost difference is now minimal for having it shipped to Canada vs US. I’m guessing the work they did to consolidate the boxes to be all part of one shipment helped with that. If you are in Canada this is probably the better option going forward.

1 Like

Greg9504…alot of work getting that information thanks

The last box just arrived for me at my pick up point in North Dakota. I’m using a package pickup service to bring it across to Winnipeg. They are still able to run their trucks across… for now.

2 Likes

transportation of goods will continue across the US/Canada borde until the virus turns us into Zombies…or Trump does something silly

1 Like

So tommorrow eh? :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Salut,Santeman ici Ateliergv iles de le madeleine (Quebec) crossfire pro Everlast 82i

1 Like

Bonjour mon ami.
Crossfire pro and everlast 62i

Salut Ateliergv, moi aussi j’ai le everlast 82i avec le crossfire pro …j’ai un problème avec la connexion. Est-ce que c’est possible de communiquer ensemble ? Voici mon courriel…santeman@videotron.ca…merci a bientôt

Hey, I’m in Saskatchewan and I’m thinking of ordering the crossfire pro with an everlast 62i as well. I’ve been doing as much research as possible before pulling the trigger. How’s yours been? Any changes or anything you would have made?

1st…I love the crossfire pro…I knew zero of CNC when I ordered it…but I did have alot of freehand experience with plasma.
I have a Miller TIG welder and a Canadian tire Lincoln MIG…so I have some minor metal experience.
I like the 62i…if youcan afford it get both the standard handle and thw machine torch…that way you can leave the machine torch on thetable and still have the hand held if needed…also a great back-up to have.
make sure you have good dry air…anjd look at the software you wan to use.

Where in Sask are you located…I have roots in North Battleford…and further North…my Father grew up in Saskatoon…138 1st street east…