Can I mount a vise to the side of the table?

Don’t think I need that but one thing for sure: No computer drive on a vise to format and erase the wife’s files! :face_with_spiral_eyes:
I got lucky on that one. :innocent:

The boss has hidden the check book so my spending spree on Amazon has screeched to a halt due to “excessive purchases of 3D filament”! I never used the checkbook anyway. :crazy_face:

2 Likes

Welp! Time to print the lady something new.

2 Likes

Where are you going to take her this time? Maybe someplace tropic. Puerto Rico is nice… take her to the Chocobar!

1 Like

Funny you should mention that. We were talking about our upcoming trip and I mentioned we should take a cribbage board. I then offered “I could make a cribbage board out of plastic!”

She swiveled around from the computer, where she had just checked our credit card bill, looked over the rims of her glasses and said “I don’t think we need THAT!”

I not sure if this is wife-speak that meant she would like it or not: sometimes “Yes” means “No” and vice-a-versa??? What do you think Phillip?

2 Likes

You are going to get his blood pressure outta wack again!!!:grimacing:

1 Like

It’s a woman! Flip a coin is what I do.
Mine can flip a switch faster than anyone else.
Oh well that is how I get my entertainment I know sick humor.

3 Likes

We are thinking about Belize. I thought Disneyland but after the computer fiasco, it was upgraded. :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

Not sure I have ever gotten Jim riled up…I think you have gotten him confused with someone else. :wink: :rofl: :joy:

2 Likes

Ok it’s his wife and the road trips.

Yes. And I have seen a very similar situation where hours before leaving she might say “Where is that cribbage board you said you were making?”

4 Likes

The commentary on wife responses makes me laugh. After 45+ years, I still have problems understanding. I run an idea past her and get no response. That is an indication of one of two things. First she considers it an obviously acceptable idea, thus no answer needed. Or second, it is such a ridiculous idea, it’s not worth her taking the time to answer. The problem is she is too often game for my ridiculous ideas, so I’m never sure where I stand.

3 Likes

We are at 45 years as well. 46 in August this year. Congratulations to all four of us!

All of our wives have seen our successes and our failures. They are just watching us to see how things play out. Then they will play the cheerleader or naysayer. You gotta love 'em.

I read to her every line I wrote in this post and she smiled, shook her head and walked away. Like you, I am taking the ‘smile’ as passive acceptance. :innocent: That’s a WIN in my book.

2 Likes

I take it @ChelanJim must have gotten married when he was 1 year old. My youngest is 40. :rofl:

1 Like

LOL!!! Seriously, these conversations have a sinister nature to them: The more I reveal the more you people learn about me. My double naught spy façade is going to be shattered! :worried: :rofl:

So I will admit, my wife is a cradle robber. She stole me out of my mother’s arms when I was a mere 20 years old. I doubt there is a judge/jury that will ever convict her: She is just so sweet and she was only 20 as well. :upside_down_face:

1 Like