Calling HeroCut 55 users

Am I the only one who uses a HeroCut 55i? If not, care to share settings?

I’ve been using some of the RW & Lincoln Electric settings from here & about. And finding some really interesting differences.

I have/had a hero 55…I liked it until I plugged it in the other day to try some hand cuts on some artwork…only to find it would not fire.
Everything works but it will not start an arc.
I used it and enjoyed it for the last few months, but now it seems dead.
And I can not find any support or repair info…somi bought the Everlast 62i.
I had an Everlast before and should have bought another one…butbghw budgetvatbthatbtime did not allow for it…now I am paying the price for it.

So far, mines been working fine… except when i forgot to attach the ground clamp & it doesn’t fire. Not saying that your problem.
Wonder if contacting the Amazon seller site for Herocut or www.arcsonicweld.com might help you out?

So far, mines been working fine… except when i forgot to attach the ground clamp & it doesn’t fire. Not saying that your problem.
Wonder if contacting the Amazon seller site for Herocut or www.arcsonicweld.com might help you out?

amazon.ca

I’ve been using the herocut 55i for a couple months now but only manually. so far so good, done plenty of different jobs with it. My question is more for the connection to the plasma table… CrossfireXL. The connectors the cutter comes with don’t match the lead to the table. So I did the splicing that was recommended from the tutorials, but during the continuity test all is good until I release the trigger, continuity is supposed to stop but its still active. any advice I could get would be appreciated!

Think thats way above my pay-grade Chris. But random thought could it have anyting to do witht Trigger settting on the front panel. that is, 2T or 4T selected?

Thanks riderat, I’ll check that out.