C10 Truck CAD Files and Plasma Friendly dxf Files

I’d be interested in the files too. Just let me know how much.

Here is a list of the files I have currently. I will sell the files all together or split them up for your needs, Email me if you have any questions.

roa.co@aol.com

• Factory 1967 C10 3D Model Laser Scanned
•1963-66 Backhalf 3D Model
•1967-72 Backhalf 3D Model
•Adjustable Trailing Arms 3D Model
•Trailing Arm Crossmember 3D Model
•Fixture Assembly for Backhalfs
•Complete front drop Crossmember 3D Model
• Upper and lower Control arm Fixture 3D Model
•All .dxf files for each model listed above

I’m interested please let me know a price for everything.

Send me an email roa.co@aol.com

Due to the ton of emails I receive about these CAD/DXF files and having to explain them over and over, I figured this would be easier to just view the details on the site and purchase them as well. Full Chassis 3D models and .dxf cut files will be available as well. If you have any questions let me know.

2 Likes

Great looking website and files.

I ordered a 3D scanner myself hopefully it’ll be here by the end of the month.

I’m a little bit more of a Toyota fan myself I have a little graveyard of 70s and early 80s Toyota vehicles I plan on doing a few scans on.

What scanner did you purchase?

I went cheaper and bought the revo pop 2.

But I’m also going to pre-order the CR-Scan by creality.

I have almost all the chassis books from Toyota (70s-80s) to so I can confirm the scans vs factory diagrams

1 Like

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/3dprintmill/creality-cr-scan-lizard-capturing-fine-details-of-view?utm_source=Official+CREALITY+3D+Weekly+News&utm_campaign=47a0c1b8aa-EMAIL_CAMPAIGN_2022_02_09_07_19_COPY_33&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_8ab4ef5dca-47a0c1b8aa-216506744

Creality 3D CR-scan Lizard
the kickstarter drop is at 9 est today

these are the two scanners I have on order now.

I’m new here and very interested in these files. Send me info please!

Send me a email through the website. Thanks!

Let me know how they work out! Iam in the market to purchase another scanner as well

1 Like

Well hopefully the revo part 2 will be in this coming week these Kickstarter campaigns drive me mental…

But the creaity lizard is having some issues…

Screenshot_20220328-090148
Screenshot_20220328-090219

They’re both paid for the revo is currently in shipping. And the creality one should have already shipped out but their campaign has a little disorganized.

1 Like

I would like a copy of these files

Painful .lol

I backed both the CR lizard and Revopoint POP 2 on kick starter.

Revopoint is qued in shipping till the shenzhen covid lockdown end April 15? ( og ETD early Feb.)

But the Creality CR lizard was just about to ship then Kickstarter was shut down and apparently to being sue by Artec (huge 3d scanner producer)

maybe one day I’ll be able to start learning the 3D scanning process.
A lot of hurtles in todays world.

1 Like

I would be interested in a set of those files

I am interested! Thanks

Do you guys not read the thread? The files are for sale and he has posted a link to his website where you can purchase them.

2 Likes

@Roa email sent. Very interested.