Buyers remorse crossfire pro (SOLVED)

In fusion 360 if you hoover the cursor over these options for a second a detailed explanation of that parameter will pop up.

Here is a link explaining the 2D profile options

https://help.autodesk.com/view/fusion360/ENU/?guid=GUID-C14B9F20-3A39-4930-971E-BDFE268384B9

1 Like

The realized cfm “increase” from those tanks will only be true until you start draining air from them. slowly the pressure ( and realized cfm “increase”) will drop till have drained enough air from them to fire the compressor again, from this point on you are effectively back to

output till you crease cutting and the compressor has time to replenish your tanks.

We care about the pressure and flow rate at the equipment. There are pressure losses between the compressor and the plasma that the gauge on the compressor can not account for. That is why we need to monitor a pressure gauge as close the the machine as possible during cutting to prove we have the required air flow.

1 Like

Our OP has reached his maximum replies for the day as a new user.

1 Like

While has no bearing on OP problems with his tabke the help being shown here should show snyone with any doubts about these tables just how much support exists above and beyong the support that Langmuir offers. Beyond just the affordable price of these tables the support like this that is almost 24/7 support really means a lot to current and future users that may have problems or be willing to help others. Thank ypu to everyone that can and will offer help to others. I am still learning so my help is minimal at times but i love learning something each and every day of reading problems and solutions.

8 Likes

@Canaan108 how did you make out?

Great, i got on the phone with Phillip. I changed my consumables and modified the air pressure. My z axis lead screw was locked up for some reason so he talked me through taking the motor off and adjusting set screws and after all that it cut flawlessly. I appreciate the help from both of you very much. I should have just reached out to begin with instead of banging my head against the wall. It was unexpected when i could no longer reply on the forum that day. Thanks again.

10 Likes

Good on you @Phillipw :+1:

2 Likes

@Canaan108 We all love pictures of success. When you get rolling. There is a thread for project we all share ideas on.

2 Likes

For sure, thanks again Phillip!

1 Like

It’s actually a complete Project Category so that individual projects can be detailed within their own threads. I’m not sure why everyone piles on to the single thread. It’s gotten pretty unwieldy IMO…

2 Likes

Thanks for sharing that, as I did just what you said. I will have to take a look and see how do that.
I do agree doing what I did does make a mess of it.

That is right and what I meant. I am not always the best at getting thoughts from my mind to my mouth or fingers. I in all honesty blame the squirrels running around in my head…:rofl:

@Knick @Phillipw To be clear, I wasn’t criticizing. I’m just trying to keep the forum easier to use.

There is a thread, It's been awhile. Post those projects!
in which there are currently almost 750 posts with ALLL kinds of projects in it. If those projects were put in the same Category->Projects, but in different threads, then it’s a lot easier to find projects and follow discussions related to any of those projects.

I’m anal about this, I admit it, but it does make the forum easier to use :sunglasses: :beers:

2 Likes

not sure I follow? Is this one here:

I upgraded my sand blast cabinet so I could fit my signs in there for blasting - #16 by Knick

and if so can you show me one that is correct?

I think I know what you mean but would like to see it.
So this thread is just like what were talking about ? Is there a way to go in and clean them up once solved?

I am pretty sure his reference was the thread that was mentioned. It is kinda long… but the title is deceptive. If it is a problem that thread should be locked .

In my post about posting pictures I meant to say category not thread. Just one of those times that I get ahead of myself…

I guess also this shouldn’t be discussed here either

1 Like

I just want you to know I hate when threads get derailed also. Is there a better way? I would like to see it so I could try and change the way I post. I never posted anywhere like I do here.

I think what @TomWS is suggesting is that rather than continue the “It’s been a while post those projects” thread. We instead post projects individually under the projects category that already exists.

I think this is a good idea. As he said with 750 posts in the same thread it can be difficult to get through all of them or go back and look at a particular project you have interest in.

3 Likes

I think your post is fine. It is relevant to the discussion that arose out of the original post.

Tom’s post was about the long thread “its been a while post those projects” People keep posting their projects there (myself included) instead of creating a new thread under the “projects” category for their individual project.

The biggest problem with the long thread, is that people will ask a question about someone’s project and that question appears 200 posts down the thread with nobody knowing what project they are referring to.

3 Likes

That is a great idea.

There is a category that nobody uses.

Maybe it’s time we do.

1 Like

Ok now I get it, Thanks

1 Like