Burned hole in my water pan

???..what does that mean???

It’s a joke. When the government comes to confiscate your guns, they were on the boat that sunk.

1 Like

ahhh…you see I did not get it as I am Canadian…laws here are different for gun ownership…

I didn’t get it either and I’m an American. I guess I’m not in a situation where “the government comes to confiscate” my guns.

1 Like

Finished my new pan yesterday :blush: I will probably install it this weekend.

11ga Stainless steel. Just need to cut in the drains. I’m also going to weld tabs on the bottom to secure it to frame, instead of drilling holes through it.

6 Likes

Super clean cut though! I’ve always wondered if it was possible to burn through the pan! Lesson learned. Thanks for sharing with us all

2 Likes

@Bigdaddy2166
that is some really nice welds…all TIG weld…and no warp…sweeet

1 Like

Thanks. My dad taught me when I was a boy. Worked in a refinery for 28 years and retired. I’m now 66 and still pretty good. My hands shake a little now, but I get it done. Now I work in a large marina and heliarc weld pontoons and fab boat parts. They treat me real good. I can come and go as I please.

3 Likes

Ideal work situation! :beers: :rofl:

Hello I just recently got a xfire pro and an everlast 102i
Has the pan that you made held up over time? I’m thinking of having one made. How deep did you end up making yours? Did you still do two drains or just one?
Any information you can provide would be greatly appreciated. Is there anything else you wish you had done when you built the pan? Thanks

@Nickm512 you can tag who you are replying to to help get their attention

@Bigdaddy2166

No problems so far. Not a mark in it. If I’m cutting 3/4 and above I put a piece of SS under the cut area.
And no I only have 1 drain in the middle.
I dont recess my drain like some of these guys. It keeps the big crap out of my tank filter. I drain it and wet vac the crap out.

1 Like

Ok cool thank you for the update.