Bar sink drain dimple die

Akozman has it right now. He indicated he planned to use it this weekend or next

1 Like

Any movement getting this die moved down the line?

Haven’t heard anything from Akozman. Based on what he said earlier, he will get on it this coming weekend. I’m all set to use the dies when they arrive. Already have the drain hole enlarged and have purchased the drain.

1 Like

I am also ready and waiting for my turn got drains and plumbing today for the pump system

FYI, The dies are on the move again and are scheduled to arrive at my house this coming Thursday.

I’ll PM you my address NWsenior. For when you are done with them.

Okay, bad news. It appears that half the die set got lost in transit and I only received one half the set. The package I received appears to be about a pound less (about the weight of a half die) of what was shown as shipped. The shipping box flap was trashed but taped up when I received it, Not sure what to do from here.

Seems to be about my luck after waiting all this time lol. What would it take to get someone to spin up some new ones on a lathe. I would have been willing to pay for a set long ago so that I didn’t have to wait.
@nortonscustoms would you have any interest in making a new set? We can pitch in to pay for time and material as well.

I pm’d NWsenior. Once I receive the die half, I’ll turn a new half, make sure they work correctly and mail it back out. Should only take a day.

Norton

5 Likes

You’re awesome, thanks for starting this out and thanks for be willing to keep it going.

Sorry it happened on my shipment!!! PSA - Tape the box up completely to keep it from coming apart.

How do I get added to the list?

Just add your name to the bottom of this list below and re-publish.There was a shipping snafu and the dies are not currently in the queue. Nortoncustoms said he will machine a new set of dies and when he sends them back to me I will use them and get the distribution going again.

NWSenior
ricard13
Groundstop
BldrMtnMan
mactoolsdaniel
mango
Flawlessfab
TableSyrup

Okay the new replacement top die is finished and will ship out Monday morning.

2 Likes

NWSenior
ricard13
Groundstop
BldrMtnMan
mactoolsdaniel
Flawlessfab
TableSyrup

Removed myself from the list

Thanks so much for doing that and keeping this going it’s greatly appreciated

Dies received, pan formed, and sending on to ricard13. Hopefully Monday

ricard13
Groundstop
BldrMtnMan
mactoolsdaniel
Flawlessfab
TableSyrup

1 Like

Dies received today and work completed. I will get these in the mail first thing on Monday to groundstop.

2 Likes

Thanks for sending the dies. I will get them moving down the list as soon as possible. Thanks!!

1 Like

BldrMtnMan

Please send me you address so I can keep the dies moving.

I sent my address by IM, you did get it didn’t you Groundstop?