Bar sink drain dimple die

Hello All,
I would like to get these dies when it’s my turn.

Have you received them

not yet, no tracking # either

Ok thanks for the reply hopefully you get it soon.I’m eager to get mine done

Hi Randall,

I see the list is getting longer and the dies are somewhere unknown. I am not pushing for them just wanted to say I am still here and promise to get them back in the mail as soon
as possible after using them.

Ron

I received the dies Saturday after the USPS delivery, did what I needed to do on Sunday. After reviewing messages of who is inline next, I’ll be sending them out today to Painterx, then he will send them to Ron_Thompson, these guys contacted me to be next within an hour of each other. I will forward Ron address to Painertx.

Randall

2 Likes

Glad to see the dies on the move again.

Little tip, lightly oil or grease the die faces before forming the dimple. This makes it easier to form the dimple and prolongs the life of the dies. They are undoubtedly getting some miles on them by now.

4 Likes

They are definitely getting some miles in!! Pretty sure they have been across the country a couple of times!! Interesting to see how the box is holding up? :wink: :rofl:

Just got them today I’ll have them back in the mail by Monday

3 Likes

I’d ask how the weather is over in Cheyenne tonight but I think I already know. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Glad to see that the TortillaMan box mod is still intact… LOL

Tortilla Man

1 Like

I’m in Pittsburgh pa just got them today

Ahh. I just saw Cheyenne on the box. Must have been a prior one

Sunny and 50* today :melting_face:

1 Like

Your having a heat wave!!

Wait… no wind?

Hello Everyone,

Just wondered if the dies are in circulation or if they have stalled somewhere?

Thanks, Ron

When available, I would like to get on the list to use the dies. Or if someone in the Seattle area gets their hands on them I can drive over to pick up.

Thanks, Don

Dies are back in the mail to Ron Thompson then the next in line are Mikep and Broels

2 Likes

Hope to get the dies out in tomorrow’s mail to Mikep.

Ron, in sunny North Florida (think south Georga) where the high for today was 59 and it is not supposed to storm until Sunday…My one day to get free use of a piece of heavy equipment.

3 Likes

Hi Ron,

Got your message and thanks for contacting me. My address is:

Bryan Roels
10688 Lake St
PO Box 287
Chippewa Lake, MI 49320

I am ready for the dies and should be able to have them back on the road again in 24 hours. If you hear from Mikep please pass his info on to me.

Just in case you are thinking 59 deg was getting to warm you could join me in Central Michigan where it is 17 deg, 35 mile winds with a touch of snow. Who could ask for more?

Thanks again
Bryan

1 Like