Banging my head… (SOLVED)

Glad I could help. I know its frustrating when you think you have everything right and its still not working.

1 Like

does that mean you consider this solved?..

Well now I’m getting an error code : Evaluation limit reached. Post processing failed. Somehow I messed something up. I thought I had it. Right now I’m just trying to do a straight line of fonts Couple of words. In Inkscape I’m doing cut path then highlight the nodes on the fonts. Save it then open it in the post processor. Setting up my operation etc… :joy:

You need to install a license to post process anything more than around 150 lines of code. The evaluation limit error indicates that you don’t have a license installed.

3 Likes

@ds690 is right…you only are running the trial version of sheetcam…you do not have the license installed…
you are limited to around 500 lines of code with the trial version…

1 Like

Oh ok thanks guys. Then you know what my next step is. Do appreciate it. Darn newbies……

Did you purchase a license? If you did, you should have gotten an email with the license attached. It’s been a while, but I think you can install it from the help menu.

1 Like

no problem…do not loose the email with the license on it…print it and keep it…

1 Like

Ok everything good now! Just now purchased the license… Tried out a simulation and everything is a go!! Now I am excited… cheers guys

4 Likes