BA Shredder purchase

Yup, speed control is really useful. I’m sure you’ll add that soon enough though! :rofl:
In lieu of the two part epoxy like you used, I opted to experiment with concrete sealant, followed by a few heavy coats of black “Flex Seal” on the concrete slab for a nice thick rubberized surface. Worked out very well indeed. :tumbler_glass:

3 Likes

Sign-up for the giveaway in a few days…

1 Like

Cleatus, you are so crafty. You got that thing optioned out. Question: Did your wife ever get over you dragging that 3000lbs mill through her kitchen? :crazy_face:

Yeah, all good.The mill transitioned through there quickly, with no damage to the kitchen floor. But it does come up from time to time :rofl: :rofl: :beers:

3 Likes

Yes it was inspired by TMNT! I asked for name suggestions and one of my buddies was like you should call it “The Shredder” I loved the name so it stuck. lol

4 Likes

Thanks for the post! I really need to hang out here more often!

4 Likes

Good to see you here Beck!

1 Like

I’ve been so busy and my crossfire pro has been running amazing and I kinda forgot about this forum. Now that I’m building an MR-1 I’ve been on here a ton learning all there is to know about it.

2 Likes