Are units being shipped by order number?

I’m going to guess that was an accident. You’re only one order number ahead of me and all my stuff isnt expected to be shipped until January

2936 waiting for ups to grab it!

It you see higher order numbers than yours going out, it’s because they are replacement orders or add on items for a person who already has a table. Tables are shipping strictly in numerical order!

2 Likes

I assumed that was probably the case. Thank you for keeping us up to date and thank you for your hard work getting these machines out.

1 Like

Order #3028 shipped and scheduled to be delivered by the end of the day next Tuesday! I ordered just the table for reference - if it matters (already own a 45XP and will build my own water table).

2 Likes

Order 3001 shipping information provided for the Crossfire and still waiting for the water table. :smile:
slight_smile:

1 Like

@langmuir-daniel hey i was wondering what order number you guys lefted off on just curious sorry to bug you im #3059

Order # 3072 has been shipped . Table , water table . plasma and pc stand. Not sure what all is being shipped just got the notifacation on phone. Aw i got excited to fast. Im getting a Laptop stand. Deep breath… patience… cutter shipped. Im gaining , But I know its still very early for table.

1 Like

Yeah, got excited as I got a notice text, #3076 but the checked and it’s just the laptop stand. At least it’s something and the rest shouldn’t be far behind. :yum:

1 Like

I put together table today. It took me about 5 hours to complete. Now all I need is water table, laptop stand and plasma machine. I will try to make it move tomorrow.

Your order will ship from us by Nov 30th! We’re shipping as fast as we can - it’s a little tricky to give you an exact date but all of the orders that were supposed to ship in Nov will ship by Nov 30th!

4 Likes

Thanks for the update and getting back with me i understand. you guys at langmuir systems have been doing a fantastic job im just a little excited thanks for your time and response megan.

1 Like

Trust me its worth the wait. I recieved mine last Thursday and had it put together in a couple hours. Very good quality and amazing to watch it cut.

2 Likes

For those tracking by this post order 3003 table arrived today, no info yet on water table as of now.

#3028 just arrived via UPS!

1 Like

#3081 Plasma cutter just shipped. Looks like the table, laptop stand, and water table are still being prepared though.

Yes Thank you for the reply. I do understand I just got excited.

order #3443 I just got an email that my order was shipped but when i checked the tracking on UPS the weight was only 31 pounds. Does anybody know which item this might be? I ordered the water table, Crossfire and a Razorcut 45 and a laptop stand. Any help would be great thanks

i just figured it out, it the plasma cutter

1 Like

#3204 Plasma cutter just shipped. Looks like the table and water table are still being prepared for shipment.

1 Like