Are units being shipped by order number?

5124 arrived yesterday. I made my first cut last night. This thing is going to be a lot of fun once I figure it out!.

Here’s how I did my welder cable.

3 Likes

One of my parts is coming in this Friday.
Probably the water table.
Order # 5338

#5351 Shipped today (table and cutter so far) will be in Tallahassee on Monday. Ordered on 3/26.

Order 5430 has just shipped. Order placed on April 1st.
I think this is just the table, still waiting on the Water Table and Laptop Mount.

1 Like

Just recieve my unit today. I thought it was the water table but it was the unit. Table is scheduled in on Monday!!

Ordered 3/25 Recieved 4/12

2 Likes

Feels like Christmas doesnt it?

1 Like

Nice shop!.. Hey- what connector is that you used for your torch cable?

Here’s what I used off of Amazon. SZJELEN 13mm 2Pin Industrial Electronics Cable Connector Plug Socket,Outdoor Waterproof IP67,LED Light Power Connector https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07C4KQLPD/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_G7YSCbXQVKVAX

Works great.

I used the same connector on my powermax 30 Air and I agree it works fantastic, highly recommend!

1 Like

Well, after almost 800 posts on this thread, I think it’s time to archive; we’ve made it to a place where tables are shipping 3 days after ordering! This is so exciting for us! I don’t think there will be more people asking about when their order will arrive - but that was fun while it lasted, wasn’t it?!! But seriously, thanks to all for your patience with us; I for one am happy to not see this thread at the top of the Forum posts everyday when I log in! - Megan

11 Likes

That’s an awesome achievement. Less than a year right? That’s really pretty incredible in the world of pre-purchase, crowdfunding-ish bootstrap start-ups.

Congratulations to the entire team! :tada::balloon::confetti_ball::clap::+1:

7 Likes

Looking at the above posts i am Assuming orders have picked up and their “3 days after order shipping” has blown back out ? I am order #15081 placed on 12th May. No shipping update as of today 26th July.

Regular or Pro model? I think this thread goes back to their launch of the original 2x2 model, so none of it is relevant to the Crossfire Pro.

Their site lists 5-6 week lead time for the regular model, 8 weeks for the XL, and September sometime for the Pro. With so many parts coming from abroad I’m not surprised they have a longer lead time again. For. Reasons…

I hope they do actually ship my Pro model in September though.

My order is for the pro Model. Original order was placed 11 weeks ago.

Ordered the Pro May 26, getting anxious, supposed to ship in August.

Any idea if these are on schedule?

Hi @Donny1 my order #15081 was placed on the 12th of May with shipping to take place in July… As of today 8-7-2020 nothing !

I would be very interested to know if anyone with a order higher then #15081 has received their cross fire pro.

Actually I got a couple of emails from them saying orders before #15925 are still shipping in August, higher order numbers in September.

I’m about 400 behind you.

I think the email said September ship dates will be 4-6 weeks late.

15263 here 8/19/20 receive message on the way box #1 Torch Height Controller
XMAS IN AUGUST B-DAY the 24th

#16xxx here.

I contacted langmuir about current shipping estimate because I have to do some major shifting of equipment (and annual cleaning and maintenance). A better idea than the vague answer that has been provided would be nice for planning (extra help etc).

Unfortunately they were not exactly helpful.

Has anyone in the high #15,000 or #16,000 heard anything about shipping?