ARCFLAT Weld Table Instagram Giveaway - 5 Winners Picked!

And now the contest has been game-ified. It’s the same reason I don’t play video games anymore, watching friends play obsessively trying to figure out how to maximize their advantage.

Note, I’m not saying you did anything wrong, just that it takes some of the excitement away knowing you’re likely not the only one doing what they can to maximize their chances to a level I’m just not prepared to go to.

2 Likes

image image image image

1 Like

I’m just trolling a little bit…I’ve got just two entries…and I never win anything, so don’t sweat it. But this contest is designed to maximize the number of followers and ‘likes’ to promote the brand, so from LS’s standpoint - the more times you enter, the better. In fact, if I read the contest right, it’s encouraged and designed that way…

…marketing…where the rubber meets the sky…

…where’s that next pot to stir…lol :laughing:

2 Likes

Who Won? Who Won? Who’s now enjoying a Arcflat table?

PROBABLY PEOPLE WHO DONT EVEN OWN A TABLE BUT HAS INSTIGRAM. ( sorry for caps. Dont want to backspace and do again). But the time it took to say sorry I could have twice.

1 Like

I agree! How about awarding those who contribute to the community and not some random person. This is why I had the Lotto systems. They’re anti-hard work = success.