Anyone want to go in on hooks for Powder coating?

I am getting ready to order some hang hooks and would like to get a few other sizes, but the minimum is 1,000. Anyone here in need of hooks but does not need a 1000?

Here is the site I use Buy Powder Coating Hooks - Custom Fabricating & Supplies

Wow thats expensive! Any way you could make your own?

Really? I thought that was dirt cheap. The hook I use the most I was making, and the time it took is what made me go looking for premade hooks.

1 Like

Damn my bad. I looked at the site and played around some stuff gets costly and other is reasonable. I’m getting ready to pull the trigger on powder coating, but trying to figure out what to buy.

I may be game I wouldn’t mind having 500 or so CV hooks. Can you figure about what shipping from you to Virginia would be?

How many do you plan on buying?

1 Like

I am looking at 3" .044 CV for a 1,000. Than maybe some longer and heavier wire hooks.
List what size you are looking at and maybe some others might jump in. Once I know what were looking at I can figure shipping.
I also reached out to my salesman to double check the minimums to see what he has to say

1 Like

The weight limit I didn’t see on the website… I would like to know the weight limit on the .120 and .180 4 inch cv hooks.
I don’t want to cause too much trouble for you. If it will be cost effective for us both. I may even take 1000. Do the offer cheaper the more you buy?

2 Likes

let me find out

1 Like

image012
I have some of the v hooks if you want to see them pm me your address

2 Likes

Well I see the chart before you select the size… Big difference in weight capacity.
I can use the v just fine.

This is my most common use. No need to send anything.
I see what the cost would be on 50o to 1000 .120 v hooks.

1 Like

Phillip
@Phillipw
I am going to order your 4" .120 hooks would be 66.10 for a thousand, I will ship them to you for free.
Let me know if you want them

1 Like

:+1:. Don’t get the big head but your the man!!!:sunglasses:

1 Like